I am transferring to York University from another post-secondary institution. Where can I find support for my transition to York?

If you are a student transferring from a college or university, you will be provided with academic advising through your Faculty to support your transition to York. Visit MyFile for more information. Additionally, the Transfer Pathways web page has some helpful information on transferring to York.